Tweak Picture Colors with Animations
Make the old new or visually refer to the past, present or future. For example, use a black and white picture (for the old or past) and animate it to change color (representing a new state or the future). PowerPoint has numerous options to liven your presentation with a little color and animation. Check out this video to jump start your own ideas for your presentations. Happy animating!
- Insert a picture in your presentation.
- Duplicate the image (Ctrl + D).
- Select the new image and click on format, color, and change color saturation.
- Place the two images exactly on top of each other.
- Place the black and white image into the background (right click and “send to back”).
- Click on the color image, animations, and choose an animation.