Hannover Messe 2018: Things to Look out For
The Hannover Messe (Hanover Fair) is one of the most important industrial fairs in Germany and the world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology. This year’s lead theme, “Integrated Industry – Connect & Collaborate”, focuses on advanced technology and automation in today’s industry sector. For one week, renowned exhibitors from all over the world will meet in Hanover to present new innovations and exchange ideas about how automation and energy technology, IT platforms, and artificial intelligence are driving the digital transformation of industry.
The Hannover Messe at a glance:
- The fair takes place from April 23-27, 2018 at the Hanover Fairground.
- It is being held for the first time in cooperation with CeMAT, the leading trade fair for intralogistics.
- The fair will concentrate on industry and all its various parts of the value chain.
- The lead theme for 2018 is “Integrated Industry – Connect & Collaborate”.
- The focus is on the potential interplay of automation technology, power engineering, intralogistics, IT platforms, and artificial intelligence in various industry sectors.
- The Hanover Fair is divided into various sub-exhibitions on these topics:
- integrated automation, motion & drives
- digital factory
- industrial supply
- research & technology
- Countless well-known exhibitors from all over the world will be in attendance.
- More than 70 series of conferences and keynotes on various topics are on offer.
PresentationLoad offers these interesting trade fair topics:
Internet of Things:
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the networking of devices, including household appliances, medical devices, and vehicles, using Internet technology. This technology facilitates new types of work processes that use direct, networked communication between devices. IoT is already a tangible technology in many areas of everyday life (e.g., energy supply via smart meters). Our Internet of Things slide set graphically presents current statistics on the topic.
This term refers to the next phase of industrialization, which is progressing with increasing complexity and automation of processes. This progress is making itself felt across industries and bringing about groundbreaking changes. To illustrate the complex interrelationships, our Industry 4.0 PowerPoint template offers many easy-to-understand diagrams and ready-made infographics. Introduce your team to Industry 4.0 in a straightforward and visually appealing way.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:
Few topics currently dominate the IT industry like the implementation of AI in all possible processes and routines. Machine learning is the independent and automated learning of these intelligent systems. ML is an important and relevant issue as it allows intelligent systems to optimize and “improve” themselves. PresentationLoad offers a collection of PowerPoint templates on this topic. You will not only find effective visual aids, but also a practical summary of several key points in the argument for AI and ML.
Pictures: Deutsche Messe