SmartArt Graphics: Create Eye-Catching Lists in PowerPoint
In an earlier blog post, we showed you some alternative options for lists in PowerPoint. With SmartArt, you can go a step further and turn lists into graphics. We’ll show you how.
PowerPoint’s SmartArt feature is a great tool for creating infographics and graphs with little effort. It provides designer-quality graphics to present and communicate your content. But did you know SmartArt can also be used for converting a bulleted list into a graphic? Here’s how.
How to Convert a List into a SmartArt Graphic:
1. Turn your text into a list by going to Start > Bullets.
2. Select the bulleted text and go to Convert to SmartArt.
3. Choose a graphic from the drop-down menu.
4. You can edit your text by clicking the icon at the left edge of the SmartArt graphic.
5. Go to SmartArt Tools > Design to change the color and style of your SmartArt graphic.
6. To change the shape of individual objects within your SmartArt graphic, go to SmartArt Tools > Format > Change Shape.
SmartArt offers fun and interesting options for lists in PowerPoint. Get creative!